Sunday 3 August 2008

My life list

1/ Two books I'd like to read:
Harry Porter,cook with Ms.Tram.
Why?
Because I like to have a magic and cook well.

2/ Two movies I'd like to see:
Hanah Montana, Cory in a house.
Why?
Because it is very fun.

3/ Two people I'd like to meet:
Hanah Montana, Cory.
Why?
Because I like to sing look like Hanah and funy like Cory.

4/ Two people I'd like to meet:
Ho Chi Minh, My grand father.
Why?
Because i never see them.

5/ Two instruments I'd like to lean how to play:
piano and guitar.
Why?
Because I want to be a musician.

6/ Two sports I'd like to lean how to play:
Tennis, table tannis.
Why?
Because I like to play that sport with my friends.

7/ Two girls I'd like to marry:
Girl in China and Japan.
Why?
Because they are very cute.

8/ Two boys I'd like to marry:
My boyfriend and my
husband.
Why?
Because I like them.

No comments: